FellowTechies is the best platform for engineering students with the mission to help engineering
students prepare better for successful career.
There is a gross disparity in
our higher education system and expectations of the industry, which leads to
expectation mismatch and career stress for students. Some students find it
difficult to secure jobs while many others get jobs in campus placements but face
difficulties in shaping their career on joining the industry.
To bridge this gap, we have launched www.fellowtechies.com. It is a unique free platform dedicated to engineering and MCA students which provides following benefits
- Career Development – Providing insights by industry experienced experts to students on how to develop their career
- Increase Employment Opportunities – Helps students find jobs and help employers discover candidates matching their needs.
- Skill Enhancement – Information about common employability skill gaps and resources to enhance employment skills
- Networking Opportunities with fellow techies – An exclusive platform for students to build connections which can be leveraged for their professional pursuits in future
- Competitions & Prizes - Students can showcase their skills and participate in competitions to win daily, weekly and monthly prizes.
- Peer Learning & Sharing - Discussion boards to facilitate exchange of ideas and challenges with peers, enable learning from each other and sharing of best practices
The platform is aimed at
enhancing the learning experiences of all students and is relevant for students
of all semesters. It is not only
about finding job but also about preparing yourself in such a way that you can
maximize your chances for career success. We have tapped hundreds of years of industry experience to share our experiences
and advice, which will help students become better prepared for career.
students cutting across geographical and institutional boundaries form
connections and help each other by sharing experiences, opinions and knowledge related to
variety of topics e.g. projects, technical queries, interview questions,
internships and topics of general interest.
We welcome you to this
platform and strongly urge you to partner with us in this journey and encourage
all fellow students in your circle to register on www.fellowtechies.com. We are certain
that the benefits of this platform can be maximized by increased student
team comprises of engineering professionals, management professionals with 70+ years of experience. They have held senior
leadership roles with global tech companies with teams in 35 countries and handled large teams of 500+.
The advisors and
contributors to the platform have held leadership positions in companies
like Amdocs, Ericsson, IBM, Monitor Delloite,HP, Tech Mahindra, Comviva, HCL,
Orange, TCS, Wipro, Bank of America, Hewitt Associates, McAfee, EY, Amazon.
They hold degrees from IIM Calcutta, IIT Delhi, IIT Mumbai, IIT Kharagpur, NIT Jalandhar, University
of North Carolina, Faqua School of Business (Duke University), Delhi
Technological University, University of Pune, Punjab Technical University,
BITS, Symbiosis Institute of Management, Carnegie Mellon University.